|Vol 20, No 1 (2015): The Changing Baltics||Modernity, Intertextuality and Decolonization: Some Examples from Estonian and Latvian Literature||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 19, No 1 (2014): National Literatures and Comparative Literary Research||Polish Literature for Children and Youth in a Comparative Perspective (Selective Problems)||Abstract PDF|
|Ryszard Waksmund, Dorota Michułka|
|Vol 19, No 1 (2014): National Literatures and Comparative Literary Research||Intertextuality and National Literatures in the Context of Comparative Literature Research||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"