|Vol 18, No 2 (2013): Miscellanea / SCHRIFTsteller und DIKTATuren. Writers and dictatorship||Of Hard Joy: Half a Century of Viivi Luik’s Creations. Prose||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 18, No 1 (2013)||Of Hard Joy: Half a Century of Viivi Luik's Creations. Poetry||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 18, No 2 (2013): Miscellanea / SCHRIFTsteller und DIKTATuren. Writers and dictatorship||An Introduction to the Early Reception of World Literature in Estonia||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 19, No 2 (2014): National Literatures and Comparative Literary Research||Alojz Gradnik, a Poet and Translator at the Linguistic, Cultural and Ideological Crossroads||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 19, No 2 (2014): National Literatures and Comparative Literary Research||The Ages of Dickens in Estonian Literature. Some Comparative Perspectives with a Marxist Exposure||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 19, No 2 (2014): National Literatures and Comparative Literary Research||Comparative Literature and a “Small Nation”: the Latvian Experience||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 6 of 6 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"