|Vol 21, No 2 (2016): Belletristic Translation: a Means of Cultural-Spiritual Dialogue or a Tool of Acculturation? - Miscellanea||Some Considerations on (Un)translatability of (Dante Alighieri’s and Juhan Liiv’s) Poetry||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 21, No 1 (2016): Belletristic Translation: a Means of Cultural-Spiritual Dialogue or a Tool of Acculturation? - Miscellanea||Intended Fallacies: Lowered Horizons, Ideological Inversions and Employed Intimacy. Translating Judita Vaičiūnaitė’s Early Poetry into Russian||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 20, No 1 (2015): The Changing Baltics||Changing the Modes of National Representation: Anthologies of Lithuanian Poetry for Foreign Readers (1978–2013)||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 21, No 1 (2016): Belletristic Translation: a Means of Cultural-Spiritual Dialogue or a Tool of Acculturation? - Miscellanea||Fetching Poems from Elsewhere: Ciaran Carson’s Translations of French Poetry||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"